The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) requires ALL commercial motor vehicle driver physicals to be performed by a healthcare professional listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
MercyCare Community Physicians is proud to have many providers on staff who are certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to conduct DOT physicals. All certified medical examiners have completed training and certification as required by the FMCSA.
For more information, please contact Brenda Swanson at (319) 558-0311.
MercyCare FMCSA Certified Medical Examiners
- Karen Harmon, MD - MercyCare Blairs Ferry
- John Lancaster, MD - MercyCare Center Point
- Paul Thomas, DO - MercyCare Center Point
- Tony Myers, MD - MercyCare Marion
- Katie Wilcox, ARNP - MercyCare Marion Urgent Care
- Philip First, MD - MercyCare Monticello
- Kristen Barnette, MD - MercyCare Marion Urgent Care
- Joseph Kennedy, DO - MercyCare South Urgent Care
- John Klein, MD - MercyCare South Urgent Care
- Andrew Patterson, MD - MercyCare South Urgent Care
- Sudah Anand, MD - MercyCare North Urgent Care
- Stephen Runde, MD - MercyCare North Urgent Care
- MaDonna Carr, PA-C - MercyCare North Liberty Urgent Care
- Jeffrey Westpheling, MD - MercyCare Occupational Health at Prairie Creek
- Nick Bingham, MD - MercyCare Occupational Health
- Jerry Wille, MD - MercyCare Tama
- Sherri Vesely, DNP - MercyCare Tama