Effective May 21, 2014, the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) is requiring ALL commercial motor vehicle driver physicals to be performed by a healthcare professional listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
MercyCare Community Physicians is proud to have many providers on staff who are certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to conduct DOT physicals. All certified medical examiners have completed training and certification as required by the FMCSA.
New providers are in the process of being certified, so check back soon for an updated list.
For more information, please contact Brenda Hermsen at (319) 558-0311.
MercyCare FMCSA Certified Medical Examiners
- Karen Harmon, MD - MercyCare Blairs Ferry
- John Lancaster, MD - MercyCare Center Point
- Paul Thomas, DO - MercyCare Center Point
- Tony Myers, MD - MercyCare Marion
- Victor Salas, MD - MercyCare Marion Urgent Care
- Philip First, MD - MercyCare Monticello
- Joseph Kennedy, DO - MercyCare South
- Andrew Patterson, MD - MercyCare South
- Sudah Anand, MD - MercyCare North Urgent Care
- Jeffery Jones, MD - MercyCare North Urgent Care
- Stephen Runde, MD - MercyCare North Urgent Care
- MaDonna Massey-Diez, PA-C - MercyCare North Liberty Urgent Care
- Jerry Wille, MD - MercyCare Tama
- Sherri Vesely, DNP - MercyCare Tama
- Marc Wilkinson, MD - MercyCare Wilkinson