Health Risk Assessment and Screening
Our assessment is customizable and includes:
- Health Screenings: Biometric screening tests that include height, weight, blood pressure, total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, blood glucose and body composition. The screenings are used to educate individuals on what their numbers mean to them. With an employee's permission, results of this screening can be sent to their primary care physician.
- Health Risk Assessments: A health-risk assessment (HRA) is based on extensive medical research. It uses personal information regarding health status and lifestyle behaviors to estimate an individual's life span compared to other population groups. It reinforces healthy behaviors and recommends changes to promote a healthier life.
- Aggregate Reports: A confidential report identifying an organization's overall health risk will be generated. Recommendations for wellness program planning will be developed based on the population's unique health risks.
If your company utilizes the Health Risk Assessment, follow these simple steps:
- Schedule your Biometric Screening (lower left). Ensure that the email address you provide is accurate. You will receive a confirmation email with a password to complete Step 2, health risk questionnaire.
- Fill out your online health risk questionnaire (lower right) using the password provided in your confirmation email.
- Attend your scheduled Health Assessment appointment.